It may be the best investment you make all year - for your business AND your community. For a dollar a day, or $365 a year, your business becomes a member of the LIVE UNITED 365 Small Business Circle. The United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties has created an easy, affordable and effective way for your company to give back to our local community in a way that benefits your business too.
What is the 365 Small Business Circle?
While United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties has been bringing businesses, individuals and organizations together to advance the common good since 1942, a new initiative is starting in an effort to make philanthropy easier and more rewarding for small businesses in south Wood and Adams Counties.
We are inviting small businesses to become members and investors in United Way in a variety of ways, detailed below.
Why would your business be involved?
With over 2,100 individual donors in south Wood and Adams Counties, we are effecting long lasting changes to improve lives. When our community is strong, our workforce and small businesses benefit. Small businesses are often sent multiple requests to support a variety of important causes such as food security, education initiatives, and efforts helping people meet their basic needs. When you give to United Way, your gift will support these efforts and more, allowing us to invest in initiatives and programs that create long-lasting, measurable and positive changes in the areas of Education, Financial Stability, Health and Safety Net Services.
Ways to Invest
How could your business be involved?
For an annual gift of at least $365, small businesses will become members of the LIVE UNITED 365 Small Business Circle. Gifts over $500 will be recognized at the SBC Leadership Level.
Return on Investment
What are the member benefits?
In addition to knowing that your investment is strengthening south Wood and Adams Counties, members receive special marketing benefits for their gift(s) including:
- Small Business Circle Member decal sticker and logo in a format for online or print media
- LIVE UNITED yard sign, upon request
- Listing and link on UWSWAC's website
- Listing in annual report and other relevant publications
- Recognition at annual Thank You and Recognition Celebration
- Individual or team volunteer projects / ongoing opportunities through United Way's Volunteer Center
- Opportunities for additional networking, social and philanthropic activities
Promotional Materials for Members
Color logo for ads/website (right click and "Save Image As" to download).
Black/white logo for ads/website (right click and "Save Image As" to download).
Support Our Members
Do business with those who care for our community and be sure to thank them for giving back!
Leadership Business 365 Circle ($500 and up)
- A-1 Services Wisconsin Rapids LLC
- Elm Lake Cranberry Co.
- Gaynor Cranberry Co.
- Glacial Lake Cranberries
- Gottschalk Cranberry Inc.
- Jacob Searls Cranberry Company
- Jeff Clark & Associates
- Ken Rezin Cranberry Corp.
- Miles Contracting
- Nekoosa-Port Edwards State Bank
Business 365 Circle ($365-$499.99)
- Chips of Wisconsin Rapids
- Current Technologies, Inc.
- Leach's Rock & Gift Shop